Wednesday, December 25, 2013

At the Airport!

Well I got all packed and I got the bike all ready for travel! Here's a pic of the bike
I took the seat out and used leather toe straps to strap the seat inside the frame and use a 2nd one to hold the fold together I also took the twedy knobs off that hold the joints together when unfolded so they don't get damaged. Now I'm just at my gate with my "Bike" or as I like to call it "Mobility Device" for the purposes of not getting charged fees for it being a "bicycle" by the airline and secondly I got the slip cover over it to mask it's true identity! Here's a pic of me at the gate with my masked bike oh wait I mean mobility device lol!
Well that's all for now I'll let you all know how it goes and I hope your enjoying by blog! Thanks for reading! :-)

3 comments: