Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Day 26: Sam Simeon to Lucia, Ca

Hey everyone! 

Well it was hard to leave Courtney that morning! But we eventually said our goodbyes and then I hit the road. 
I eventually made my way to Hearst castle visitor center so I decided to stop in!
I went out too get a view of it but. It was too foggy to see it.
I was tempted to take a tour of the castle but I would of had to wait a bit so I checked out the museum in the center if you want more info here's the link http://hearstcastle.org/ then I headed back on the road. 
I saw a seal viewing and decided to stop for a few they were laying around all over the beach!
After that I hit the hwy again and had some more great scenery.
Soon after this point it I got into an area with no shoulder especially on the north side and curvy roads  so I had to be more cautious but the scenery was gorgeous! 
Well after some more climbs I made my way to Kirk creek campground whare I decided to stay for the night since it was starting to get dark.
Well thats all for this chapter thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment