Sunday, February 9, 2014

Day 21: Morro Bay to San Simeon,Ca

Hey everyone!

Well I laid in bed for a little bit this morning and decided to take a look at Courtney's website from the business card so then I looked at both sides and her phone number was on the back of the card! I said in my last blog that I wished we could of hanged out more and I thought this is my second chance! It was perfect I've always wanted to eat healthier and she said she wanted to try bike touring so I proposed we meet up and trade knowledge and get to know each other better too. So i sent her a text message since it was still earily. After that I chatted with another cyclist Thomas he was 62 years old! He told me he was heading north and didn't really have a schedule so we chatted for awile swapping stories for several hours then I had some lunch after that I went ahead and packed up and started getting ready I didn't hear back from Courtney so I headed on out.

Well I got back on the road it was only about 35 miles to Sam Simeon so I took my time. I rode into the town of Morro bay I found this submarine so I took a pic!
Well I looked around for a bit then I headed out back to the hwy for some more sceneic costal views!
After a little bit I made my way to Cacyous,Ca whare they had another nice view from the dock!
I then hit the hwy and a short bit I saw the small town of Harmoney with a population of 18!
They have a wine shop, gift shop, glass blowing and a pottery shop! Quite a bit for such a small town! Well after that I hit the road again!
Soon after I made my way to Cambria, Ca whare I stocked up on a few supplies then headed 2 miles up north to Sam Simeon state beach 
Well at this point I was 1/4 mile from the camp ground so after this I pulled in and got set up for the night.
If you look at the shelter you can see a tear in it apparently a Racoon smelled food inside and cut a slit to get inside and I woke up in the middle of the night and saw my clothes thrown all over the place! Well besides that the night went well. That concludes this chapter thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment