Friday, February 28, 2014

Day 47 Benbow to Weott, Ca

Hey everyone! 

Well after hanging out with Sam and Shirley for awile in the morning  till almost noon and also packing me some soup and sandwhiches! They gave me a ride back down to the hwy. We said our goodbyes and then I pedaled off into the avenue of the giants I was only gonna bike about 30 miles today so i took my time. It was quite a sight! I did it by car about four years back but i saw so much more traveling by bike! It was just the right pace to take it all in!

I saw another drive thru tree so I decided to stop in!
There were lots of carvings and little houses in addition to the big tree!
Well only a few miles after that I made my way to the Burlington campground whare the biker/hiker area was closed so they said I could take any site I want! So I got set up for the night and went straight to bed since it was pretty Rainey out.
Well that's it for this entry thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment