Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Day 44-45: Manchester Beach to Mendocino, Ca

Hey everyone!

Well that Morning I took my time leaving and decided to use the laundry room and cook all my food in the kitchen. I definitely realized after being outdoors for 44 days I really appreciated having a full Kitchen to cook my food in when before this trip I would just take it for granted.
I bought some potatos and just used the microwave to cook them after using my camp stove all this time it felt like cheating lol!
well I didn't hit the road till 1pm today I hadn't camped anywhare that nice for quite awile! but I eventually headed out.
I had more curvy roads and sceneic views to enjoy!
After about 10 miles I made my way to Elk, CA whare I saw a bathroom and a path down to the beach so I stopped and checked it out.
Well then I hit the road again and got some more nice shots as I got closer to Mendocino, Ca
Well once I got to Mendocino I stopped in to the store to get a few things and I also went to a Kitchen co-op called The Corners of the mouth a place that Courtney told me about to get a more supplies. After that I headed to Russian Gulch State Park to camp for the night. 
When I pulled in I saw it was closed but there was no one around so I headed on in.
The next day it started raining pretty hard and nobody was around today either. So I just decided to take a day break to catch up on some blogging do some maintenance work on my bike and relax. Well that's all for this chapter thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment