Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Day 43: Still Water Cove to Manchester Beach Koa

Hey Everyone!


Woke up to another Gorgeous day and me and Jessie chatted some more and between that and having to do some work on my bike I didn't leave till almost 2pm! So that afternoon I hit the road.
          Soon after that I made a Stop at Stump beach several people told me to check it out so I did.
I walked in and checked out the views it was definitely a hidden gem!
Well after that I hit the Road again and got some more great views!
Soon after that I saw this sign this which made me more cautious.
Well after some more Riding I got some great sunset views!
I got to the town of Point Area about 5 miles away from Manchester and stopped in for a min before going the rest of the way.
After some more night riding I finally made it to Manchester, Ca!
I was excited about the campground tonight It was the Manchester Beach KOA they only charge 10$/night for cyclists and have a hot tub swimming pool Kitchen and a Laundry room and free showers! Once I got camp set up I went over use the hot tub! 
Well after that I took a shower changed then I headed to bed. Well thats all for this chapter thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're sittin' on the pot in that last picture - HA! ....I can't wait to bicycle with you to beautiful campgrounds with hot tubs!

    ReplyDelete