Monday, January 13, 2014

Bike back to Seattle day 2: Wickenburg to Salome, AZ

Well I got a late start today by the time I got up got ready and explored Wickenburg a little bit I didn't leave town till 1pm lol oh well I checked out the historic museum in Wickenburg!
And then stopped at the store to stock up on some bananas and apples and then hit the road heading to centennial park near Salome,AZ  about 55 miles ahead of me and 500 ft elevation but today I hit head winds which slowed me down a bit my moving average speed today was 10.5 mph it was 14 yesterday I stopped in Aguila, AZ about 30 miles in it was a pretty quiet town. Alot of the buildings were abandoned I found store that was closed that had some chairs outside to sit and have lunch.
After that I hit the road again and stopped in The town of Wenden about 5 miles away from centennial park for a few min to take a pic of the buitiful evening sky! 
Well after that I made my way to the park I got there 630 just before it got dark and got set up for the night this place was only 8$/night but it didn't have as many amenities as the last one here's a pic of the campsite the next morning 
Well that's it for day 2 thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment