Friday, January 10, 2014

Exploring around Arizona after the Grand Canyon

Hey Everyone!

Well I've been doing some exploring around the Pheonix area the past week and a half after getting back to my buddy Ryan's house in Tempe from the Grand Canyon I've biked all around town and am really impressed with how bike friendly it is heres a few shots!


They actually have bike stops!

First time i've seen a sign like this they definitely like bikes around here!

Here is two angels of the passenger bridge in north Tempe.

Taking a break at the tempe mall they had a nice outdoor sitting area.

Took a break in Sueno Park in west Phoenix and having a carb heavy picnic for my upcoming 200k Bervet ride!
We were at the Tempe farmers market and Sarah decided to enjoy the coin operated horse.
Went out to a happy hour with Ryan and Sarah and brought the Bromptons along!


All in all I had a great time exploring this area and meeting a lot of great new people its definitely a place I would consider living someday! Well i'm off to have one last night of fun before heading out tomorrow for my long ride back! Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment